Monday, September 28, 2015


- In Memoriam -

********************************


1928 - 2015

******************

Jean A. Edick Risley

1930 - 2015 

***************************************

IN THE MAIL: Something New.
 
A letter to the residents of the Waterville area 
from Alli Dolan, Intern, Waterville First:

" Natural food grocery stores have become popular in Central New York. These stores are well suited for small towns. Since they are small, locally owned, and conveniently located near the customers. They offer higher quality often local products that are hard to find in other stores. Similar to a farmers market with longer and more convenient hours open year round.
  Waterville would be an ideal location for a natural grocery store that would offer the convenience of a local grocery with the delicious local bounty of the surrounding area. 
  I have been researching natural grocery stores in central NY and other business fundamentals in order to create a plan for a store to be established in Waterville as an intern for Waterville First.  By the end of the year I will create a plan for the store to potentially move forward with and will have completed all necessary criteria to complete my bachelor’s degree in agricultural business. I have grown up in Litchfield, my husband and I just bought a home there to raise our daughter. So I understand the dynamics of my community, but I do not know the Waterville community as well as its members do so I am asking for your assistance in making an effective plan. 


Please help and have your opinion heard by filling out the short survey at  -







*********

IN THE NEWS 


From Food Safety News. 

********************************* 

Seen today